Welcome to the Porsche Club of America
The Porsche Club of America celebrates the finer things in life. We desire the comfort of good friends and good conversation, and we praise to a fault the world's finest automobile. With those attributes, our club has grown to 139 Regions throughout the United States and Canada.
We race each other, show our prized possessions, conduct rallies, autocrosses and tours. The Club sponsors driver education, restoration and technical sessions. We know our Porsche, or Porsches if we're lucky, inside and out. We even have an award-winning magazine, Porsche Panorama, which tells our stories and provides an insider view to everything Porsche.
The Porsche experience reaches across the cars and the years to people, binding together the family whose name the cars bear, the men and women who design and build them, and those across the world who drive and cherish them.
We know the unbridled joy that a Porsche can provide, and we've built a community around that very feeling. The Porsche Club of America offers driving experience, technical assistance and camaraderie second to none. If you're as obsessed as we are, join our club today. The road awaits.
If you're not yet a Porsche owner and are actively looking for a used Porsche to buy, consider our PCA Quest program.
The Porsche has no equal, and since 1955, the Porsche Club of America has catered to the particular needs and interests of the Porsche owner. Our main mission is to heighten the Porsche owning and driving experience, which we accomplish by meeting a number of objectives:
- To promote the highest standards of courtesy and safety on the roads.
- To enjoy and share good will and fellowship engendered by owning a Porsche.
- To maintain the highest standards of operation and performance of the marque.
- To establish mutually beneficial relationships with the Porsche factory, dealers and other service sources.
- To exchange ideas with other Porsche Clubs throughout the world.
- To establish mutually cooperative relationships with other sports car clubs.