Main Menu

1996 993 cabrio top malfunction

Body

Vehicle Information: Model: 993; Year: 1996; Body Type: Cabriolet; Total Mileage: 82,000;

The cabrio top functions normally about 75% of the time. The other 25% of the time the locking motors do not respond. The locking motors have been replaced per recall but this problem preceeded this and persists. The local dealer noticed this "short" when they replaced the motors but did not have any more answers. How can I track down this "short" and fix it?Best Regards, Eric

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet