Main Menu

1997 993 Flexible rubber compound


Vehicle Information: Model: 911; Year: 1997; Body Type: Targa; Total Mileage: 45000;

JoelCan you tell me what the flexible rubber type compound is called that is used to fill gaps around seals in windows and dorrs and glass etc.It is rubbery and remains maleable at all times.Its black and very stickyAlso if you do know where could you buy it?ThanksMark

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet