Main Menu

1997 993 Increase of Power


Vehicle Information: Year: 1997; Body Type: Coupe; Total Mileage: 26,000;

Would like information on available parts/accessories for increase of horsepower.What can be done to modify to an "S" class?Can it be modified with Turbo's?

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet