Main Menu

brake fluid change


Vehicle Information: Year: 1999; Body Type: Cabriolet;

I am planning to change the brake fluid (and pads). On the other cars I have performed this procedure on I have used a turkey baster to remove the old fluid from the reservoir. However, I notice that my Boxster has a restricter under the reservoir cap, making it impossible to use my trusty turkey baster for this procedure. Can the restricter be removed? Or, can some other device be used to remove the old fluid?

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet