Main Menu

Convertable Top, Cover Height Adjust


Vehicle Information: Year: 1999; Engine (type, size, modifications): stock; Total Mileage: 47000; Transmission: Manual;

When the top is part way down, i.e. when I'm putting the towel in next to the plastic window fold, I noticed two black plastic adjustments, I think, similar to the heightadjustment on a gunsight, mini steps, for instance, marked L on the left and R on the right, each with a plus sign. I can't find these described in the owners manual, but suspect they are height adjustments for the cover that is in place to the rear of the top when up, when down over the folded cover. After washing the car, I found that the gutter area at this location is full of water, and an accumulation of road grime. Is there some drain provision for this area that might be plugged? and whats the scoop on the little black plastic things? Thanks for your response, Bob

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet