Main Menu

Inner fender replacement panel


I recently acquired 2 fenders for my 72 that I am finally getting started on. Does anyone know if there is a replacement support panel for the inner fender? I'm looking for the one attached directly to the fender not the body.

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet