Main Menu

Loose convertible top part?


Vehicle Information: Model (Boxster, Boxster S,Cayman, Cayman S): Boxster; Year: 1997; Engine (type, size, modifications): Original; Total Mileage: 58000; Transmission: Manual;

Found a small plastic clip like part when I raised the rear lid. Lying in the water drain area on the top left side. Appears to hold down some type of tie to secure something. Number on one side of part: 986.561.407.01'L' Any idea where this fits?Thanks.RF

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet