Main Menu

Rear Bumper Guards - Bumperettes?


Model: Carrera, Year:2001, Mileage:62k, Type of use:Street use only
I see some discussion on the rear bumper guards. I see them called bumperettes and I am not sure we are talking the same items. What I would like to know is, I have black rubber bumper guards on my 2001 Carrera and want to replace them with the painted versions from 2002-2004. I know they would need to be painted to match the car, but do you know if the guards from 2002-2004 would fit my 2001? They look very similar except for a bit more overlap on the body in 2002-2004 version.Thank you

You must log in to view answers associated with technical questions. Join PCA to participate in our community.
No votes yet